Research Fields that interest the MEDIC Team
- Development of infection control networks.
- Treatment and outcomes of infections caused by multidrug resistant bacteria.
- Epidemiology and control of antimicrobial resistance.
- Education and training in infection prevention and control.
- Pathophysiology of ageing and therapeutics in geriatric populations.
Securing optimal diagnosis and management of diphtheria through microbiological awareness: Collaborative framework with European University Cyprus, School of Medicine, World Health Organization and European Center for Disease Control and Prevention …Read more
The School of Medicine of European University Cyprus joins forces with the European Committee on Infection Control: Standing at the forefront of managing infections and promoting science